Yoga in the Vineyard – Door 44
Join us at Door 44 Winery to enjoy a 60-minute Vinyasa Yoga class outside in our vineyard led by Allie Pedretti, Certified Yoga Instructor and Wellness Coach!
The aging of wine is a noble process that can serve as a metaphor for the aging of a human being. This experience will emphasize the vibrancy of the spirit when balance is practiced. All levels, including beginners, are encouraged to join!
What It Includes:
60 minute yoga class and a glass of wine of your choice.
Door 44 Winery
5464 County Rd P
Sturgeon, Bay WI 54235
Friday Mornings from 10-11AM
May 28th to September 24th, 2021 (No class on July 2nd)
$19.99 per person, per event (Must be 21 or older to attend)
- Wear comfortable clothing, dress for the weather, and bring your own yoga mat and a bottle of water.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the event to check in and prepare for the class.
- Yoga class will begin promptly at 10:00AM.
- Event is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather, so please check your email the day of the the event.
- If cancelled, you will receive a credit to be used for a future class.
- No credit for no shows.