Part Time Parallel 44 and Door 44 Tasting Room Associate
If you are passionate about customer service and love working in a fast paced environment, then this is the job for you! Our Tasting Room Associates are responsible for greeting and serving our customers and all of their wine needs! This position is key to growing our brand and increasing sales and profitability. The right candidate will have passion, energy and creativity while driving profitability and brand success, and promoting excellent customer service in our tasting room.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekend and special events.
- Energetic, motivated, self-directed personality.
- A passion for wine, and a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for working with people, and a focus on and passion for superior customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate point of sale
- Complete Responsible Beverage Servers training course as required by law
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours at a time, and lift up to 40 lbs.
To apply, please send your resumé to email@example.com