Welcome to Door 44 Winery (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
5464 County Road P
With a beautiful Wisconsin landscape as our backdrop, we invite you to sample award winning wines, stroll through the 10-acre vineyard, tour the winery, relax on the patio and enjoy the beautiful view!
SAMPLING: Traditional Sampling Unavailable | $3 for an Ice Wine Sample
WINE FLIGHTS: $7 (4 Customized pre-poured samples, not including Ice Wine)
Wine by the Glass
Wine by the Bottle: See Online Store
Note: Last call for flights and by the glass purchases (Summer Hours) 5:45pm
Groups of 8 or more must call ahead and schedule at least 24 hours in advance.
Information regarding tours can be found here.
SERVING ON THE PATIO!
Enjoy our beautiful grounds with custom flights, wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, & outdoor seating.
What to Expect:
- Outdoor seating on our patio and under our tent is available.
- Please enjoy custom flights, wine by the glass and by the bottle. Traditional wine tasting at the bar is not currently offered.
- Our tasting rooms will be open for retail purchases only, with limited capacity.
- Staff will come to you to assist in all your wine needs throughout your visit.
- Tours are postponed for the foreseeable future.
- Please call for reservations for groups of more than 8.
Safety Measures in Place:
- Outdoor seating will be arranged appropriately to ensure social distancing.
- We encourage guests to wear masks inside and our staff will be wearing masks.
- We will sanitize our tables and chairs after each guest use.
- Our payment process will be as touchless as possible.
- We will be using disposable products. We kindly ask that you throw away your cups and bottles when you leave.
It is our goal to offer you our award-winning wines in a relaxed, enjoyable and scenic venue. Cheers!
Current Summer Hours
Open Daily 10am-6pm
November through February
March through May
Open Most Days: 10am-5pm
Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
*Christmas Eve: 10am-3pm
*New Year's Eve: 10am-5pm
*New Year's Day: 10am-5pm
*Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and Easter.