The Door 44 and Parallel 44 Tasting Room Associate is responsible for handling tasting room sales, wine club sales, and creating a world-class customer service experience for our guests. This position is key to growing our brand and increasing sales and profitability. The right candidate will have passion, energy and creativity while driving profitability and brand success, and promoting excellent customer service in our tasting room.
Maintain a pleasant, positive, can-do, team-oriented environment focused on superior customer service and growing the winery brand and meeting sales and profitability goals.
Maintain standard operating procedures for tasting room and assist in day to day tasting room operations, including maintaining a thoughtful, inviting, and clean tasting room.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Must be over the age of 21
- Available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including weekend and evening shifts and special events.
- Energetic, motivated, self-directed personality.
- A passion for wine, and a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for working with people, and a focus on and passion for superior customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate point of sale
- Complete Responsible Beverage Servers training course as required by law
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours at a time, and lift up to 40 lbs.
Apply for this position by following the link below: